In the vacuum of child knowledge that we adults dwell in prior to parent hood, we are blissfully ignorant of the real challenges, traumas and absolute joy that a child can bring. As a stumbling parent, I often wonder how unique I am, the reality is I am just a single unit in a legion of parents who try to do their best for their children but often wonder if there is an easier way. Well I have decided to make a stand for parents! Surely our life time of experience must give us some advantage…please!
Anyway, to cut a long story short, I have decided that we parents must pool our resources. With my limited HTML knowledge, I have started a website that provides parents/children with free educational material. My Son loves to have charts and posters that show him how things work and what things are. More importantly, they keep him stimulated and help us to educate him in a fun and relaxed way. The downside of educational charts is that they are expensive. Fortunately, with 12 years design skills, I was presented with a cheaper solution. Not all adults are this fortunate so… I thought lets share. There must be other parents doing similar things, so lets pool our resources. Well, here we are and this is where it all begins. Good look to us!
This is the link to the website! http://www1.webng.com/kidsstuff/home.htm
Sunday, December 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment